Who does Every Bottom Covered serve?
- Every Bottom Covered is a diaper bank serving low-income and underserved communities across Western New York
- Every Bottom Covered provides clean diapering supplies on a monthly basis to families in low-income households
- Our supplies are provided once every 30 days for each eligible child in the household
How can you partner with Every Bottom Covered?
- As we provide supplies with direct distribution, we are aware that families cannot get to our distribution location.
- As a result, we partner with organizations across the Western New York community to ensure that we help families across our community.
- To partner with Every Bottom Covered, please review the:
How does Every Bottom Covered serve underserved families?
- Clients can fill out the application for enrollment into the program
- Families must provide proof of income
- Every child in the household up to their 3rd birthday can receive:
50 diapers or 25 pull-ups
- Supplies can be picked up every 30 days